Lash care tips
how to extend the life of your extensions!
- Do not get your lashes wet for at least 24 hours after application (most important tip)
- Always use an oil-free eye makeup remover or cleaner, oil is our enemy when wearing extensions.
- Try not to run water directly on your lashes, too much pressure
- If using mascara, use water based formulas, safe for extensions only!
- Only apply mascara to the tips of extensions
- Try to limit Exposure to salt water and chlorine.
- Try to limit exposure to heat, yes that mean hot yoga and saunas.
- Spray tanning, facials, chemical peels can also affect the longevity of your lashes, try to limit these to before your lash appointments.
- Avoid using an eyelash curler, always
- Do not rub, pick or pull your eye and lashes
- Always allow your lashes to air dry, then gently brush into place if needed.